Friday, July 3, 2009

Back Stabbing Whore



I fucking risked it all for you, watching you tear me apart, and stood in line. Everything that I ever gave didn't mean shit to you. How you watched me walk away and pulled me right back in. I stood there watching the blood pour into your veins, watching you heaving breaths, pushing in and out of life. It was all a huge mistake. Swearing to me that you cared, but felt that knife dig into me and twist back and forth painfully. You can't apologize now, its not what I want to hear anymore. I can't stand the time, couldn't fucking hold on anymore. You're the one who told the lies, kept creeping around in the night. You've used me, abused me, and I fucking made that choice to walk away from you. Now you get mad because I won't let you fucking torture me anymore. Because I finally stood instead of falling on command. I learned from every day, you kept to yourself. I fucking forgave so much dealing with my own pain, adding every blow you made. Now you've witnessed the end, watching me deal my cards in, and finally pulled the blinds off my eyes. You under estimated everything that I've become. I fell into my own place it was worth every break. I never needed the pain you threw in my face, the only regret I have is waiting this long to fucking kick you right back in your face. You always wondered where my heart was, in each poem I wrote, why you were never there. Now here's yours, Maybe now you'd get the fucking point.

No comments:

Post a Comment