Monday, October 5, 2009

Planned in Damn


Sometimes things in life never work just the way you planned, then the world comes crashing down over your face.I'm tripping over my tears trying to figure out the right words to keep you away. You're killing me deep inside, I've never seen such fight gone to waste. Pain never experianced to such degree, like a sword burying itself deep within my beating heart. I've walked away, and right back into your world. Over again you've showed me what it's like to be smaller then who I am. As if my pain causes you joy.Watching me cry on the floor, you stand there, letting the pain swallow me alive. I begged for it to stop, watching everything hazily thinking this isn't what I wanted. The real deal breaking me apart, burying me under the darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment