Monday, December 28, 2009

Lost In The Past



I never realized just how much you made me hurt until you went away. Now every day seems to not have any worth. I still wish things would have changed. Memories would go away, but I guess the world doesn't work that way. I don't feel the same anymore, watching everyone casting shadows on the floor. It hurts worse then any love could have. A break that truly never heals. More then a broken heart, more then a love lost, a friendship that you believed in just caved in. And this is how it really feels; A hole in my chest, never realized how badly it really hurts, the pain so physical it can make you sick. A fracture so painful you can't stop crying yourself to sleep. I paid my dues, wishing it was you everytime the phone rings. I still check everytime I feel you near, knowing its not real. The one thing in my life I regret, was losing you. It'll never be the same, the dreams will never have an impact. Guess that's the price I paid. I made the biggest mistake choosing to let you slip away...

No comments:

Post a Comment