Monday, May 4, 2009

Hmmm...

I don't get oysters, or why people eat those things. Seriously something about a slimy nasty thing just dripping into the back of my throat makes me wanna gag. I did try them once though, so I'll give it that. Yet for some reason my throat closed and my stomach said "Not uh no you don't bitch spit it right back out" lmao. Though I do have to say sea weed salad is yummy. But once again it's an accquired taste. See now I'm craving Sushi...damn sea food. And omg, remember when you were a kid. And walking up to people with food in your mouth and asking if they liked sea food, was like a totally big deal?? Yea not so funny anymore haha. Does this mean I'm getting old?? I think I should just pretend like I'm 22 forever and see how long I could get away with saying that...

No comments:

Post a Comment